Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February 2011


February 2011 continues the theme of fun . I have made the choice, at least for this part of my life, to just enjoy and be happy. Maybe that spirit will catch on with the rest of my life. Not that I'm a pessimistic person, but I do have a tendency to be way too serious.
The fabric is from Spoonflower, and it just shouts look at me, let's play! I used craft wire to make the zigzags and added pressed glass and resin beads. I know this was done in February, but I NEED SPRING NOW!!!!
At least the sand hill cranes and red-winged blackbirds have returned. The snow is melting and daylight hours are longer. There is the promise of good times ahead.

2 comments:

kaysim said...

Love the colors - these really are fun!

Barbara said...

What a unique art media combination! It's cheerful and colorful, and I like the way it flows. Your happy, carefree spirit shines in this one. We could all use a reminder like that sometimes!